This is a free interactive asbestos eLearning guide for homeowners and small business. Click the grey download button above to download your copy and follow the instructions as provided.
- Select the ‘Download the Guide’ button.
- A Google Drive message ‘Google Drive can’t scan this file for viruses’ will appear. Select ‘Download anyway’ button.
- Save ZIP file to your local drive or desktop.
- Right-mouse click the saved ZIP file and select ‘Extract All’. Set a path for the extracted folder to go and the ‘Extract’ button, to uncompress the folder and leave it in the same location as the ZIP file.
- Select the HTML file ‘Click here to start the e-Learning Guide’, right-mouse click, ‘Open with’ and select your preferred browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) to launch the Working Safely with Asbestos Guide (the Guide).
- On the ‘Welcome’ screen select the ‘Start’ button to commence using the Guide.
Note: You will need an Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer to play the Guide.